We've created two online classes: Becoming a Thought Leader, and Organizational Thought Leadership that are now available on LinkedIn. These intermediate-level courses are free to all Premium members of LinkedIn.
Becoming a Thought Leader
This course includes 21 videos with over an hour of content and lots of downloadable worksheets. Learning objectives include:
* Identify the key difference between a leader and a thought leader.
* Recognize three qualities that define thought leaders.
* Understand the three elements that help define your thought leadership niche.
* Explore how to create a community around your ideas.
* Overcome any obstacles that might be in your way to becoming a thought leader.
* Learn how to find people to serve as your champions and allies.
Organizational Thought Leadership
In this 90 minute course, you'll learn:
* Why thought leadership matters for organizations of all sizes
* How to identify your niche and craft your point of view
* Why it matters to take a stand on key issues of the day
* How to develop your talking points
* How to identify and build the right skills throughout your organization
* How to create supportive cultural norms
* How to design your ideas for scale
Please let us know what you think and send along suggestions of what other online courses you'd like!
Are You Ready for
a Bigger Playground?
If you are ready to take your next step as a thought leader, you'll find an easy-to-follow 7-step blueprint in my book Ready to Be a Thought Leader?. Order today at Amazon
CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE COURSES ON LINKEDIN LEARNING
Want More Influence?
In the Thought Leadership Manifesto, I share 12 strategies to secure the support of influencers and empower them to amplify your message. To get your copy, sign up for the email newsletter below.