LMHQ: Lower Manhattan HQ
New York, NY (Tuesday, May 15, 2018)
Thought Leadership Workshop
Register now using EventBrite.
Created by the Downtown Alliance in 2015, LMHQ has been steadily growing a community of downtown makers, thinkers, and doers looking to collaborate, learn, and network. We work with individuals and organization to offer new connections, flexible workspaces, and ongoing inspiration through diverse programming and a robust network of members and visitors.
Are You Ready To Be a Thought Leader?
Do you want to become someone who can move and inspire others with innovative ideas, turn those ideas into reality, then create a dedicated group of friends, fans and followers to help you replicate and scale those ideas into sustainable change not just in your company but in your industry or niche? This is the work of a thought leader.
Thought leadership is not only the very best career insurance around, it also unlocks a whole new level of professional accomplishment and achievement as well as career and personal satisfaction.
In this workshop, Denise Brosseau shares her time-tested 7-step process for how you can increase your influence, expand your impact and leave a living legacy that matters by becoming a well-known thought leader in your niche.
- Chock full of best practices, tools and success stories.
- Understand how to use thought leadership to gain visibility for you, your team and your ideas across your company and your industry.
- Gain inspiration and best practices from the stories of others who advanced their careers through thought leadership.
- Create a plan to become more ‘discoverable’ this year.
- What do you want to be known for?